Get excited, because this lineup is incredible. Below you’ll find the summit schedule and access links.
While you have 24 hour access to each presentation (starting at 6AM Eastern each morning), the speaker will be available in the chatbox to answer questions during the time shown below.
All times are shown in Eastern Daylight (New York) time.
Not signed up yet? Get your free ticket here.
Monday, July 26 – Benefits of toddler breastfeeding
- 10:30 AM – Natural-term breastfeeding and the continued bond (Holly Milkowski) – View Presentation
- 1:30 PM – 13 Myths about toddler breastfeeding/chestfeeding (Katie Clark) – View Presentation
- 3:30 PM – Ergonomics of toddler breastfeeding: Reduce the strain! (Katie Bayer) – View presentation
- 10:30 PM – He’s too big for that! Facing the flak for toddler breastfeeding (Pinky McKay) – View presentation
Tuesday, July 27 – Fertility and tandem nursing
- 10:30 AM – Trying to conceive while breastfeeding: It can be done! (Hilary Flower) – View presentation
- 11:30 AM – Live Hotseat/Q&A (VIP only) Dealing with toddler breastfeeding naysayers – Add to calendar
- 1:30 PM – Breastfeeding during pregnancy: The facts and tips (Andrea Tran) – View presentation
- 3:30 PM – My journey through tandem nursing (Autumn Smith) – View presentation
Wednesday, July 28 – Gentle limits and solutions for nursing aversion
- 10:30 AM – Does it cause harm? Addressing concerns about aversion and weaning (Zainab Yate) – View presentation
- 11:30 AM – How to reach your breastfeeding goals using boundaries (Abby Theuring) – View presentation
- 3:30 PM – Using mindfulness to cope with nursing aversion (Sharon Green) – View presentation
- 7:30 PM – Setting loving limits and supporting your child’s emotional development (Laura Shaz) – View presentation
- 10:30 PM – Naturopathy to treat nursing aversion (Melissa Morns) – View presentation
Thursday, July 29 – Ending your breastfeeding journey
- 10:30 AM – Solids and breastfeeding toddlers: Balancing food and boob (Dairian Roberts) – View presentation
- 1:30 PM – Tips for a smooth(er) night weaning process (Samantha Radford) – View presentation
- 2:30 PM – Beautiful endings: How to gently and respectfully wean (Alison Keating) – View presention
- 3:30 PM – Live Hotseat/Q&A (VIP only) Help with weaning and/or night weaning – Add to calendar
- 9:30 PM – Why weaning is about more than when your toddler is ready (Meg Nagle) – View presentation
Friday, July 30 – Empowerment for moms and wrap-up
- 9:30 AM – Returning to fitness while breastfeeding (Leah Barto) – Add to calendar
- 10:30 AM – Rebel Mama: Nursing past one (Laura Rafferty) – Add to calendar
- 1:30 PM – Nourishing your body to lose the baby weight while breastfeeding (Allie Edwards) – Add to calendar
- 3:00 PM – Breastfeeding choices: Empower yourself by managing your mindset (Megan MacCutcheon) – Add to calendar
Want lifetime access, live hotseat access, premium bonuses, and more?
Upgrade to the VIP Pass