Get excited, because this lineup is incredible. Below you’ll find the summit schedule and access links.
You can add the full schedule to your calendar here to see it in your own timezone.
All times are shown in Eastern Daylight (New York) time.
Not signed up yet? Get your free ticket here.
Sunday, July 17
Monday, July 18 – Benefits of toddler breastfeeding
- 10:30 AM – Breastfeeding as a Rebel Mama (Laura Rafferty) – Add to calendar
- 3:30 PM – Mothering through extended breastfeeding (Andrea Haskins) – Add to calendar
- 10:30 PM – He’s too big for that! Facing the flak of breastfeeding beyond babyhood (Pinky McKay) – Add to calendar
Tuesday, July 19 – Taking care of yourself while breastfeeding
- 10:30 AM – Self care: Breastfeeding Edition (Danielle Facey) – Add to calendar
- 11:30 AM – How partners can support breastfeeding mothers (Eric Taylor) – Add to calendar
- 1:30 PM – Live Hotseat/Q&A (VIP only) Taking care of yourself with an older nursling – Add to calendar
- 3:00 PM – How to ACTUALLY improve your core anytime postpartum: Facts and Myths (Andrea Allen) – Add to calendar
Wednesday, July 20 – Unique challenges and tandem nursing
- 10:30 AM – Adventures in tandem nursing (Dr. Hilary Flower) – Add to calendar
- 11:30 AM – How an older nursling affects birth (Autumn Smith) – Add to calendar
- 1:30 PM – Boosting milk supply for an older nursling (Allie Edwards) – Add to calendar
- 3:30 PM – Supporting LGBT+ with breastfeeding/chestfeeding (Steph Wagner) – Add to calendar
Thursday, July 21 – Ending your breastfeeding journey
- 10:30 AM – Can picture books help with the weaning process? (Emily Hardwicke) – Add to calendar
- 11:30 AM – Preparing yourself for night weaning (Samantha Radford) – Add to calendar
- 1:30 PM – Live Hotseat/Q&A (VIP only) Help with weaning and/or night weaning – Add to calendar
- 3:30 PM – What does child-led weaning actually look like? (Holly Milkowski) – Add to calendar
Friday, July 22 – Empowerment for moms and wrap-up
- 10:30 AM – Tapping: the mama-sanity-modality at the tips of your fingers (Sara Whiteside) – Add to calendar
- 1:30 PM – Clingy nurslings and touched-out mamas: You can do this! (Jenna Wolfe) – Add to calendar
- 2:30 PM – Wrap-up call and giveaway in the Facebook Group – Add to calendar
Want lifetime access, live hotseat access, premium bonuses, and more?
Upgrade to the VIP Pass