Get excited, because this lineup is incredible. Below you’ll find the summit schedule and access links.
You can add the full schedule to your calendar here to see it in your own timezone.
All times are shown in Eastern Daylight (New York) time.
Not signed up yet? Get your free ticket here.
Monday, April 24 – The Benefits of Breastfeeding Your Toddler
- 11 AM – Long term benefits of “extended” breastfeeding for moms and babies – (Samantha Radford, PhD) – Add to Calendar
- 12 PM – Returning to work and pumping – (Melissa Portuano, IBCLC) – Add to Calendar
- 2 PM – Breastfeeding Beyond Infancy – What Breastfeeding Looks Like After the First Year – (Dianne Cassidy, IBCLC) – Add to Calendar
- 9:30 PM – Myths about toddler breastfeeding – (Pinky McKay, IBCLC) – Add to Calendar
Tuesday, April 25 – Self Care While Nursing Your Toddler
- 11 AM – What is nursing aversion? Finding relief – (Samantha Radford, PhD) – Add to Calendar
- 1 PM – VIP PASS LIVE Q&A: Weaning off the pump after your child starts solids (with Samantha and Melissa Portunato, IBCLC) – Add to calendar
- 2 PM – (Yep, breastfeeding affects that too!) Pelvic floor health – (Dr. Hillary, DPT) – Add to Calendar
- 3:30 PM – Anxiety, depression, and taking antidepressants while nursing – (Steph Wagner, IBCLC) – Add to Calendar
Wednesday, April 26 – Overcoming Breastfeeding Challenges
- 11AM – Breastfeeding through pregnancy and tandem feeding – (Samantha Radford PhD) – Add to Calendar
- 1 PM – Relactation, adoption, and bonding – (Jenn Campbell) – Add to Calendar
- 2 PM – Nursing your toddler in public – (Abby Theuring) – Add to Calendar
- 3 PM – Toddler nursing in an emergency – (Lourdes Santaballa Mora, IBCLC) – Add to Calendar
Thursday, April 27 – Setting Gentle Limits and Weaning
- 11AM – When can you start night weaning? – (Samantha Radford, PhD) – Add to Calendar
- 12 PM – VIP PASS LIVE MOMMY MIXER: Ask me anything about breastfeeding past 1 – Add to calendar
- 1PM – Weaning 101: Where to begin (without hurting your bond) – (Jenna Wolfe) – Add to Calendar
- 2PM – Picture books for your weaning toolbox – (Emily Hardwicke) – Add to Calendar
- 3PM – Breastfeeding beyond infancy and intimacy with your partner – (Jessica Martin-Weber) – Add to Calendar
Friday, April 28 – Getting Involved in Supporting Others in Breastfeeding
- 11AM – Combatting backlash for nursing your toddler – (Andrea Haskins) – Add to Calendar
- 1PM – The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease: Getting Involved As Parents To Make Change in the Breastfeeding Landscape – (Carmen Valverde, CLC) – Add to Calendar
- 2PM – Wrap up and grand prize drawing – (Samantha Radford, PhD) – Add to Calendar
Want lifetime access, live hotseat access, premium bonuses, and more?
Upgrade to the VIP Pass